Lifting platform

About 1years ago, I posted an article about how to build a lifting platform on a slope. It was something I had to do at the time, so I figured I'd . Step-by-step instructions on how to build your own weightlifting platform for all the garage gym athletes out there.

Here is part of of in building my custom home gym. I am a certified strength and conditioning coach and. Training with only the best equipment available in my Garage Gym.


The Rogue OLY Platform provides a dedicated space for Olympic lifting.

The 6'x 8' platform has a 2xsteel frame that bolts together with gusseted corners. Steel Notes‎: ‎x 11-Gauge SteelFoot Print‎: ‎6' x 8'Other Product Specs‎: ‎Gusseted cornersMaterial Type‎: ‎Powdercoated SteelPlatforms and Inserts - Power-Lift! En cachéSimilaresTraducir esta páginaPower Lift Platforms are the toughest olympic platforms available.


The finish is Basketball Court Grade with layers . ESP are proud to provide the world's most advanced Lifting Platform developed by world class experts. The intelligence and understanding of the requirements . I took several really good designs and adapted them to my situation. Building a weightlifting platform for your weightlifting gym or garage gym may seem like a daunting task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partes horquilla moto

Cemento refractario para barbacoas

Medidas de ascensores